Table of Contents:
This guide contains all of our troubleshooting articles for Vive VR headsets from HTC. For ease of navigation, we have divided all possible problems into software and hardware. However, you can always use the search on our site or search on this page (CTRL+F).
Such information is usually difficult to find because it is scattered all over the Internet on various forums and sites. To make it easier for users to find answers to their questions, we try to highlight each problem with Vive VR headsets in a separate article. We hope you find the information in this guide helpful!
How to fix HTC Vive software problems
There are many situations in which the owners of the HTC Vive VR headset needs to make changes to the software in order to troubleshoot problems with it. You can learn about everything related to installing software or configuring it from the articles in this section.
- How to fix sound problems on HTC Vive.
- Fixing Error 208. HTC Vive driver uninstall problem.
- How to mirror phone notifications on HTC Vive.
- How to use the HTC Vive VR in a Standing Only mode.
- Troubleshooting HTC VIVE VR setup on Windows 10.
- What does the LED light on HTC Vive mean?
How to fix HTC Vive hardware problems
If tweaking programs, drivers, and other applications does not solve the problem with the Vive VR headset, then you should pay attention to the hardware. In this section, we have collected guides related to setting up the headset itself, cables, optics, and more.
- What to do if your HTC Vive is undetectable or unresponsive.
- HTC Vive: Adjusting the interpupillary distance between lenses.
- How to connect wireless controllers to HTC Vive.
- How to properly install Lighthouses motion sensors for HTC Vive.
Specifications of different models
There are different models of HTC’s Vive virtual reality headsets. In the articles in this section, you can familiarize yourself with the features and specifications of each Vive model separately.
- What is Vive VR? All the most important about HTC VR headset.
- Vive Cosmos review. VR from HTC without being tied to SteamVR.
- PC specs for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and WMR VR headsets.
- HTC Vive: Eye Tracking Technology. aGlass.
- HTC Vive Tracker – what is it and how does it work.
In this guide, we have tried to collect solutions to all the most common problems that arise when using Vive VR headsets. If you encounter difficulties with HTC Vive for which we have not yet found a solution, then describe your problem in the comments and we will try to create a troubleshooting guide for your case.